Michele Madansky, Ph.D. is an advertising and market research executive with twenty years of qualitative, quantitative and syndicated research experience. She is an industry pioneer and thought leader in the area of online advertising effectiveness and consumer insights related to media and technology usage. For the past nine years, Ms. Madansky has run her own media and market research consulting firm.
Michele offers market and media research consulting specializing in the areas of:
- sales research for media companies
- thought leadership on topics related to media usage and specific target audiences
- online advertising effectiveness research
- cross media research and ROI analysis
Michele has served as an advisor for:
- Zip2 (acquired by Compaq)
- Slideshare (acquired by LinkedIn)
- Martini Media
She is open to additional advisory and Board of Director positions.
Michele serves on the content committee for I-COM (Global Forum for Marketing Data and Measurement)
Michele has served as an expert witness on a patent infringement case in the case of advertising research technology representing the defendant.
Lecturer at University of California Berkeley's Haas Graduate School of Business and guest lecturer at many top business schools.
(c) Michele Madansky Consulting 2016